<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Saturday, June 16, 2007

Of Vampires And Ghosts.

><

I fell sick again.

I bet you would not be shock anymore hearing this.I fall sick so often.My anti-body is just so weak.

Damm.

And and and i have't complete my folios yet.Crap.Things are just all going wrong.

Oh yeah,the title came up because randomly the topic popped into my mind and as i was texting so i asked them all which would they prefer to BE.

Most of them choosed ghost.T.T

Why????

I mean vampires are so much more cooler ok no doubt.And they can bite you and suck your blood.

But there are many points for ghosts as well.But still,vampires rule!

Haha.I know.I'm beign pathetic here.But who cares?I'm just voicing out my opinion which is what a blog is for.

So,today was "report card's day".In other words its the day where all those bitchy teachers will meet your parents and complain about you unless you suck up to them.

Pfft!!~~

So,my lovely class teacher complained about me saying that i dya dream in class.

OMGWTFLMAO?!

xD

I never day dream ok.And i always concentrate and finish up my homework.Damm you.

Sheesh.

Spoil my mood only.As if that is bad enough,my parents showed the letter that they issued to me saying that,yes,i'll be changing to Alpha class starting on next Monday.

I felt like killing someone at that percise moment.Blady fucking school.

They must do that.I know that you're doing it for our own good yada yada,but come on!

We are the ones that are gonna be studying in that class alright.So you will never understand how it feels like.

You blady crappy old man which is supreme evil by heart!

Dang~~

So now,i'm dreading Monday badly,all thanks to my loveable school and their newly implented school rules.And on next Monday will be the launching of the new crappy campaign about discipline thingy and all.

Yeah,right.Good luck with that.

Had a little celebration for Ms.Chuah yesterday.4 classes celebrated her leaving.She broke down twice.But later we caked her and she was all smile playing along with us.

Took some pics of her coverd in cake and she was obviously avoiding the camera.

We're defenitly gonna miss ya!

I think i'm having black eye rings under my eyes already.Sigh.That'pretty sad you know.

To mak matters worst,my phone suddenly went siao and can't upload any photos,songs,videos etc from the com.

OMG.

I gotta go reply all those comments before i run outta time..again.

p/s:note that the word "AND" was used many times today" xD

Do you know - Enrique Iglesias


Boy , I Love You .
9:39 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x