<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Thursday, May 03, 2007

[Mood:Sleepyyyy]
[Listening to:-]

In school now.You get the point.

:D

I went and pre-order the Harry Potter's 7th and final book of the series by J.K Rowling, "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows".

I'm so excited.I can't wait for the book to be released in July.

Gee.Atleast i have something to look forward to.

Oh yeah.

Besides that,i have lotsa upcoming events in the next few months starting with this month itself.

So expect lotsa photos.I pormise that i would upload it this time wihtou excuses.

:)

---

I was kinda shock just now when Jazz approach me and ask me for help.I would not mention much here just yet,as i'm trying to avoid controversies from happening just yet.

You get the point don't you?

Haha.

As you all know,i never fail to get attention anywhere i go.And i don't have to try so hard that its obvious for people to see,unlike some people.

Hell yeah i'm talking about you.

Oh yeah i nearly forget to mention it.Starting from this month i'm gonna start promoting models/new faces here at my blog for discoveries.Why?

First i'm doing my friend a favour and second i am hired to do so.

So do expect lotsa new faces to appear at my blog.And once again i promise that i would post as much as i can that my time allows me to do so.

Till then,you would just have to stay tuned to find out more about it.

I have no idea why,but i suddenly felt like booking a plane to taiwan to vist my lovelies.I miss you guys so fucking much!!!~

Hopefully after the Mid Term exams i can take a month or two of school and fly there to join you guys.

:D

I'm gonna stop crapping here,before i get into too much details of my up coming plan which i am soooo excited about.

=3

-Accidentally in love-


Boy , I Love You .
9:25 AM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x