<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Saturday, May 19, 2007

[Mood:

No idea why i wanna blog right now.

I guess the boredom must have gotten to me.

Oh well.

So,i woke up at 7+ this morning cause nature calls then went back to sleep.

Felt more tired after that.

Argh.

Not going out today.Just don't really feel like.And i'm lazy to make last minute plans with my friends.

So here i am instead rotting at home.

Since i am rotting at home,i have lots of things in mind to think about at last.

Oh yeah.

---

Anyone wanna get a part time job?

There's two sessions available.

Morning and night session.

Pay ranging from $50 onwards depending on the post that your holding and the time.

Male and female applicants wanted.Prefers male.

School students below 17 not allowed to come and apply for job application.

Open to all schools.Message me for more information.

---

I have done SO much thinking today that it kinda freaks me out just thinking about it.

And once again,thank you Jason L so much for your support this few days.

I don't know what am i gonna do without you.Without you i'm nothing.

I really wanna hit myself everytime i think about all the times where i've hurt you so badly but still you never stop loving me and kept protecting me.

But i miss-read your signs of protecting me and pushed you aside.I'm sorry Jason L.

Now i understand after recently what had happen.

To all you guys out there who are still not sure of my relationship with Jason L,he's not my boyfriend,or my best friend,or my pet bro.

He's a great combo of all the above and even more.

So can't call him my official boyfriend,or you cna't call him my pet bro or best friend either.

He's more like my life partner.

Someone that i know will stay forever in my life till the very end.

I'm sorry for making you wait,but i don't wanna make another wrong decision and ruin everything.

Because its better for us to stay this way then to take a shaky step forward and stumble down faster then we came up.

I know you will definetly understadn how i feel and i love you so much for that.

Thanks again for never giving up on me and always standing by my side through good and bad times.

I love ya to bits.

:)

-it's me and you-


Boy , I Love You .
12:19 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x