<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Thursday, May 03, 2007

[Mood:=(]
[Listening to:Goodies by Ciara]

I'm having a headache now due to all the stress and problems that's building up inside my head.

So don't come and mess with me now or i'll bite your head off.

:)

I'm pretty busy right now with practically everything.

I have a Mid Term coming up in exactly like less then a week?

I have to train the new group of coral speakers in less then a month time to get them ready and picture perfect for the performance on parents night?

I also have to chereograph a dance routine for a group of performers?And i have to make it totally flawless or else i will get the shits from people?

I also have to get Aishah ready for Digi Celebriteen competition which audition is just around the block?

I also have held audition for the coral speakers?

Then arrange the time for the next few upcoming uber huge events?

And i have to plan everythin in time for everyone or else my head will be chop off just like that.

And not to mention PMR this year?

Argh.

My head really felt like exploding this very second.I have to keep taking pills to ease the pain.

You get what am i going through already?

So please stop giving me shit in school ok?

And stop creating stupid fucking rumours about me and Charlie alright?

Yeah.I'm mentioning his name here.So what?

Yupp.Of course i'm scared that you fuckers out there will create more rumours when you see his name here although its nothing.

Btw,there's nothing going on between us anymore.No matter how much that hurts me(yeah,i admit that i do like him before and so does he,we confessed),but so what?

You jealous bastards out there ruin everything for us.And i have to suffer all this shit now.

And i'm not even friends with him anymore.Do you guys know one thing?

You're all fucking heartless.Yeah.I'm talking about you fucking Sedayans that did this shit to me.

Not all of you all,but some of you guys.

Blady fuckers.

So now,i don't give a fucking damm anymore.You wanna gossip about me go ahead.

You wanna listen to idiots or create crap about me having sex with Nate,go ahead.Why,cause i don't give a fucking damm like i said earlier!

Most importamt is that i know the truth and that my friends know about the truth.

You're just jealous cause your 17 and never had experience real love or either tried the very least to hook up with a girl.

I suppose that's why you had to sneak into small pubs and call for prostitutes?

I seriusly pity you man.

You ugly and pathetic.

Dude,go get a life man.

And stop ruining other people's one.

Phewww.

I'm glad i got that outta my chest.

I felt a little more relieve now.

:)

And i can continue to plaster fake smiles on my face when i meet idiots tomorrow.

*suck it all in*

Anyway,if it wasn't for all the atention i get from you guys,i would have not gotten this famous that fast for a newbie right?

Hahas.

Asshole.

Well,as i sais,my mood ain't that good and i've got alot of work to do.

So,bye.

-go drown yourself in all the things that you've said about me and him-


Boy , I Love You .
8:02 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x