<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memories Never Fade Away

Boo~!

Yesterday was so fucking emo that i don't wanna get out and socialise with anyone at all inculding my dears until they came to my house and drag my butt outta it.

><

Sorry la.People tgh emo ma.

NgekNgek.

LOL.

One thing here yeah.I HATE people that take out their anger on me when i have nothing to do with their problems.And worse if i don't really care that much about that person's problem.

If you're someone specially close to me and you get emotional at times,fine.I understand.

But if you just come and release your anger on me and expect me to accept your fucking attitude,then you might as well fuck off.

Phew.

I was sooo addicted to Princess Hours lately for a special reason.Cause my special someone is in the show playing one of the lead characters.

*ahem*

FYI,don't ask me who it is.You should read it carefully and try and guess.It's not that hard.

So go figure.

I can't help thinking about all the sweet things that had happened all the times when i've got to know you.

You're like every girls dream prince.

You make it sound as if fairy tale do have happy endings at times.

:)

I wish i could fly half across the country and meet you.

I think if i would have to make a long list of people that means the world to me and people that i wanna meet right away,the list will be so freaking long.

:(

Bah.

I'm stucked home today again cause of my sucky mood and pms.

But Jason L came to my rescue and brought me some goodies~~

Which girl doesn't love goodies?

He came with a handful of chocolates and sweets that would make any girl go crazy and also...ice -cream from Baskin Robbins!

Jason L i freaking LOVE you to bits.Mwax!!~

So,later we got hungry and he suggested that instead of eating out,why not we prepare lunch ourselves?

I agreed cause it might be fun.

And we both dig whatever that's left in the fridge and made a simple dish of fried rice and salad.

Simple and yummehh~~

:DD

Sorry for the lack of photos.

Was really lazy to upload it.

I wanna go sit my butt off and watch my "real life prince" in action.

Ciao~!!


Boy , I Love You .
2:08 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x