<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[Mood:Tired]
[Listening to:In school now]

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Was so caught up lately that i don't even have the time to go online.

:(

School was as usual?(can i still say that?)

Hmmm..

I bet all you Sedayans out there are just waiting for my post about what happened between me and Charlie right?

That why when we seem to be all sweet and all and suddenly to down right enemies?

Haha.

I'm actually thinking.Why do i even have to bother to explain the whole situation?So that you guys can come and ask me more questions?

Oh well.

I'll do it anyway.Not for the sake of you guys,but for my very own sake.

I'm sure that practically ALL of the upper secondary students know about what that had happened.

Maybe not the whole story and what actually happened but they'll sure know that a huge argument took place between me and Charlie.

He suddenly started showing rude signs to my friend who never did a shit to him.And after break i found out some news that i half wish i never heard about.

The fucker backstab me again.And i was kind enough to let him go the first time.

Seriously,in life you shouldn't give in too much.People will just end up taking advantage of you.I'm serious ok.

So,when i heard that news from someone and found out that its true,i don't know why but suddenly my tears just spill out.

And i don't even bother controlling them either.It's like i don't wanna care about anything anymore.

So i cried and people around me got shock and resulted to comforting me and the rest keeping their mouth shut for once.

Then talked to some people about it and found out MORE crap.

I was on the verge of tears again.

Then i talked to Charlie just for a short while and this never ended well.We end up screaming at each other.All because of some fucking people.

You know that i'm talking about you,you fucking bastard.And i know you read my blog reguarly and create crap from there.You pathetic fool.

I was thinking of just forgetting about it,but afterthinking it through and talking to Aki and the rest,i felt that i could not just let you slip away that easily again after causing so much havoc and shit in my life.

I just couldn't.

These two days,i kept on ending up crying.Crying till i can cry no more.

You happy now?

---

To you***

I just dunno what to say to you anymore.

I'm just so dissapointed in you.

I can't believe that you actually believed what that stupid friend of yours said and not trusting me instead.

You just heard rumours and you believed them.

And all this shit that you're doing now are just hurting me more.Do you know that?

I really miss the old you.The one that i used to love.

I can't say much anymore after what happened between us.And i don't think i should also.

Why bother anymore?

Sigh.

I saw something that i was i didn't see.

But i hope that you will come to your senses soon.

I pray for the best for you always.

But the choices is made by you.

-i love the old you-


Boy , I Love You .
2:55 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x