<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Saturday, April 07, 2007

[Mood:Sad]
[Listening to:Yue Gui Nv Shen]

I don't think that for the time bieng i will actually find true happiness and peace anymore.

Im feeling so sad now i don't know what should i do next?

I cry till i can cry no more so don't suggest that i let my feelings/emotions out.

I'm really sad now so if you know what happen then you know la but if you don't then stop asking me what happened and pretend to care ok?

---

Friday's post

School's ok.

Had St.John meeting and everything was quite ok.

Sneak out when they were doing practical with Michelle.Went to yam cha with Jia Yin and Jia Qin at a mamak stall.On the wall meet lots of perverted guys.

Argh.

Get a life please.

On the way back meet them again.

And i saw this white dog that enters our school before and it came really really close to me.

I freaked out and ran.

People at the bsb court saw and stare.Some of them even laugh.

Damm malu la wei.

But i'm ok with it.Its pretty funny anyway.

Hahas.All Michelle's fault. -.-

Went home and something major happened.Omg.

Cried like hell cause of that.Cried till my eye was so sore i can't continue any longer.

Again please don't ask me what happen.I don't wanna start from the very beginning and relieve the whole thing again.

So please don't ok.

---
Went to Mid Valley today.

Many people call me and kept making arrangments with me to go hangout.

Had too many invitations that i don't know where to go.Invatations to go shopping complex,church,friends house,parties and also to pub.

I don't know where to go and i end up not going to any of it.

I'm so sorry you guys.

---

This's post's nothing much just me expressing how i'm feeling lately.

So if you're not interested then stop reading.

After all its my blog not yours so i have the right to blog about whatever i want.

x)

I think i'm finally able to step out and say this.

That i've finally find the courage to do this.

And i'm gonna do what i have to do.

I don't need to care about what other people think about what i do,say,who i mix with and all.

Afterall like everyone said its my life not theirs.

So if you guys see me talking to other guys and try to judge me in anyway then all i can say is "Fuck off".

I don't need no one to judge me.

And none of you has the right or are even in the rightful postion to do so.

You can call me lala,bitch,slut,whore whatever.I don't care anymore.Why should i even care?

By caring just makes you guys even happier that i' m annoyed or that i actually do care.

So now i don't anymore.


Boy , I Love You .
9:43 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x