<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Sunday, March 25, 2007

[Mood:
[Listening to:Wo Nan Gou by 5566]

Sports Day was yesterday and i had sooo much fun~!

Got there around 7+ and waited at my house's tent.Everyone look so nervous.

I was just busy looking around for tehm but they are no where to be seen.I look so dissapointed and disspiritted.Xin Hui was asking me if i was ok or nervous.=.=

Michelle came last with the t-shirts that she bought for us.The shirt turn out to be quite cute.Rm15 each from Nicole.

Went back to the tent and saw him!I swear he was staring at me for like a howle 10 seconds ok!

I felt so happy after that that i don't feel nervous like everyone else which indeed was a rather good thing. :D

All of us walked to the toilet which is super far away ok!And we are in a hurry.They are doing some contruction work so they fenced up the whole area thus making us having to walk a freaking big round.Yeah.Great.

Later on got out hands tied with yellow ribbons.Teachers kept giving us encouragement.

So the perbarisan started off with the blue house.Followed by the green house,red house and finally the yellow house.

We did our cheers and formation.It all went well.Had some pictures also.Will upload it later.

The other events took place later on.Was busy cheering my friends on that the time passed so quickly.Was hanging out with Chea Yi today most of the time.

Saw him every few minutes.Tried to talk to him but most of the time his friends is around.

Later on during prize giving he was finally alone and the coast is clear.What?I had to watch out for every single thing ok.I'm not like everyone else.I can't just simply go and talk to certain people or more rumours will come outta no where.

Just as i wanted to approach him my dad came and said we need to go cause we're going out later.

Wtf..?

Argh..

I was damm pissed ok.

So had no choice but to wait for Monday.Oh God.Wish me luck ok?

Will also be having my assembly performance on Monday.I am sooo nervous!

hu shi hu shi hu shi
shi hu shi hu shi hu

Hilary taught me that.Check out here blog.http://blowyourmind-bang.blogspot.com

Hahas.

I love ya girl. :)

Overall,i had fun because of you guys. x)

-seeing you make me smile-


Boy , I Love You .
2:22 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x