<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Tuesday, March 13, 2007

[Mood:Mixed emotions]
[Listening to:Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes]

Wei,my school damm pathetic la.

http://www.friendster.com/photos/21408804#pic=0658259871

Go check out that photo and if your kind enough to support me or ant to support me then drop a comment.

If not,then just please fuck off.I'm not trying to be harsh or rude here but yeah,you guys had pushed me to the edge and i've had enough of this shit already.

You guys go create this stupid nonsense ins chool and cause me problem.Ok.I give way and kept quiet.

You guys gossip about me and Charlie,i said nothing.You guys create rumours saying i'm a couple with Charlie all i still don't care and never did anything.

You make a simple thing big and turn the whole fucking thing around that when it reached the 10th person's ear its a whole new story.

I could still deal with that as it's ur right to say whatever the hell you want.

And just because you've got "bored" of this rumous thing so now you came up with a new plan to get me?

You report about my friendster to the teachers..?

WTF?

So pathetic la you.

You think that by this way you can crack me up?

Gosh you are so stupid,pathetic,useless and perhaps you have no face(like what Hilary said) that's why you don't dare to come and face me and settle with me.

I know that you're reading this post and that you are constantly checking my friendster.Go ahead.Do whatever you want.And i've repost the photo back there adn i have no intenttions of deleting it.

You wanna make a big deal outta this then go ahead.I'm ready for this shit already.I've got people who is right behind me to support and back me up.

I know you can't wait for school to re-open and see what the hell's gonna happen next.Me too.

If you got guts come and face me.Meet me at Sg.Wang this weekend.Will be there.^^


Boy , I Love You .
10:12 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x