<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Thursday, March 08, 2007

[Mood:Fucked Up]
[Listening to:- (Using school's com)]

So sorry for the lack of updates.

Been sooo busy lately and have got myself (or more likely been forced) into all sorts of stupid dramas.

Having more and more arguments with my beloved parents.

I know what you guys are thinking.Its got to be my fault there's this stupid argument,that i should be more understanding,more responsible yada yada..

But this time its totally different.I did NOTHING wrong at all and they came and find fault with me.As if i don't have enough problem going on at the moment.

You know when everyone's (well almost everyone) had problems they can confide in their parents.But that doesn't apply to me.

I just can't sit there and talk/discuss with them.It just won't work.

Anyway school's really packed with activities lately.Sports Day is coming nearer and every house is busy with their decorations.

the whole school's quite colourful now.They are four houses.Red,Green,Blue and Yellow.I'm in yellow house just like when i was in SMK USJ 4.

School holidays next week and we haven't spoke yet.You guys who know could have just guessed about it easily.

I wonder if i should give in ONE more time and make the move first.I know its no big deal and all but i'm just sick of having to do almost everything.

I just need one damm chance to talk to him and clear everyhting out once and for all.But how?When?Will i ever get the chance to do so?And i wonder would i ever have the courage to do it when i got the chance.

I kept telling myselft that if i wanna settle it then i had to do it or else i'll end up not knowing the truths..forever?

My friends are helping me with this stupid problem.Thanks you guys..

I've made up my mind and decide to concentrate on my studies.Be more serious.Play less.And i'm doing it.I know you guys must be thinking that the day i actually study and play less is the day the sky will turn green.

Justin finally managed to persuade me to join cheerleading for my house.The only reason i agreed is cause i gave him ahem** face and my friend wants to join it badly.

But guess what?

Yesterday i went to the toilet and he and Jason was lepak-ing there and he asked me to join HIS marching on sports day instead.He was leading the group for the badan beruniform and ask me to join him and support him.

=.=

So i had to make up my mind.And fast.Suggesstions anyone?Help?

So one more thing to add to my many taughts/problems.Urgh.

My computer lesson's time is almost up and i gotta run now.Will update more later.

-will you do it for me?-

Labels:



Boy , I Love You .
9:10 AM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x