<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Thursday, March 22, 2007

[Mood:Sleepy,In pain,HAPPY!!]
[Listening to:The noises made by people around me]

Currently blogging using school's com so don't expect any pictures.

A positive mood at last.=)

Wednesday's post.

It rained again.The field was all wet and muddy.Yuck.

The worst part is that we're having our 4oom run that day.Oh great.

No matter whatever excuse you give your sport's house teachers it doesn't matter.They are all in this crazy sports mood that every single student from their rspective houses has to take part.

I was already sick and sooo weak but i still had to run.Oh well.Might as well give it a shot to please my sport house teachers.Cause if i don't run they're gonna hunt me down for sure.-.-

The form 1 started off the run.Boys first then girls.The girls get to run altogether at once.I was kinda relieved from that.In that way i can avoid unnessacary attention. =)

Sooo the form 1 went,then form 2 and finally its form 3's turn.I was like shaking there.Everyone was.Even the fastest girl runner,Suat Ying was.We are all like fidgeting.No one can stand still even for a minute.

Then it was the girls turn.But we don't get to run all together.There's 8 track so 8 girls per time.Oh shit.

Mr.Pao approach me and wish me luck.I was hitting him back for making me do this.Then Mr.Shasi told me"You make sure you complete this run in time or else..siap kamu!"

=.=

What kinda people is that?

So i ran and ran till i'm outta breath.Then i walked and ran again and its just basically repeated.During the second round where i had to past the starting point again,people are all like shouting my name."Go Joanne!!You can do it!!" is what they say.

Damm malu la wei.

When i ended the race i could just collapse.Many people collapse also.Some even fainted.

I limp back to class after that and found out that my class room door is lock.Oh great~~

So waited outside instead and when and had my breakfast after that.Couldn't eat much.Was too tired.The pain in my leg is enough to kill me already.

Walk around bare-footed after that.What?Everyone's walking around like that also ok.All our shoes,pants and shirts are wet and soaked with mud so what do you expect?

Studied a little bit after that.Keep laughing my ass off with Mai. ;D

Was spending most of my time looking at him.Some of you should know who i'm talking about.He was just so cute.Why haven't i notice him before this?

I hope its not too late now. x)

Helped Mei Jean to decorate the green house flag.At that moment Kenneth pass by then Damien.They must surely think i'm sure a traitor to yellow house.=P

But i'm not ok.

Played with glitter after that.Took some and decided to put it on their face~But my main target is just him. :D

Waited outside the lift with Mai for him to come outside.Saw Shinji and called him.He look so happy.Lolxx..

I called him to come closer and ta-da!Put a line of glitter across his right cheek.He just smiled and laughed.He gave me a thumbs up.Haha.Job well done.

Then he came out.He was waving goodbyes to everyone.Gosh he look so stupid doing that but cute.=)

I stared at him and he wave to me.^^V

This is different ok cause we're not official friends or something.So i put some glitter on his face and he smiled and left.Then i went to the lobby and put more glitter on people's faces.I even put some glitter on Mr.Pao,Mr.Subra and Mr.Ridzuan's face.There just laughing.Cool teachers.^^

Mr.Subra couldn't wipe the glitter of his face cause he has beard there.Haha.Funny la.

Saw him at the bench and i swear i saw him staring back at me.Gosh.

Omg.

What's happening to me?

Am i starting to fall for him instead..?Oh shit.

---
Today's post.

Sport's rehersal in the morning from 8-10 was canceled but it 's gonna take place instead after break time.Good also la.Or else i wouldn't get the chance to blog right now.

Charlie came today.I taught he'll just skip school this whole week.They came too. x)

I just can't help smiling whenever i think bout the both of them.Mai said i'm starting to fall for them.Omg.

Help..?

I wonder what's gonna happen today.I seriously hope that i could have mroe fun today.I need it.Oh God.

Gonna be under the hotttt sun after this doing rehersal for sports day.Oh please don'task us to run anymore.My legs just hurt too much already.T.T

Will update more bout today later.so,bye~~

-boy you know you drive me crazy-


Boy , I Love You .
9:14 AM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x