<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Wednesday, February 14, 2007


[Mood:EMO gila-gila]

[Listening to:Jing Jing De by Harlem Yu]

The roses i received in school.

Aikz..

Sadly the ONE person that i wanna receive the rose from did not give me one.Don't talk bout giving me roses he did not even wish me.We are like trying to avoid each others eye contact and at teh same time looking at each other whenever we caught sight of each other.

This year's Valentine's Day totally suck for me.It's by far the worst one i've gone through.If it wasn't for my friends i dunno how am i gonna pull through another sucky day.

Cheong Yun promised to come visit me at school today and he did.He brought another two more friends.One's Kah Seng the other one is..errmm.wats his name again?Sorry yea if your reading this.

Anyway Cheong Yun made my day.Thanks budddy~~!

I asked Aaron to come along but he can't cause he's in his home town now.Only will be back next next Saturday.Cheong Tat's coming back tonight if i'm not wrong.Finally..If only Aaron's still here we 4 can all hang out together de..T.T

Anyway bout today..

I actually wanna stay home but Jason convinced me to go.Ask me to go face him.He said i can't hide from him forever and that i should face it all.He's really good at convincing people.

Sooo..had two tests today.Geo and Bm paper 2.The questions are much lesser than government's school type.Only 25 questions for Geo and a simple ringkasan,3 questions follow up and 1 question for the novel that we study.

Flunk my Geo test.My teacher saw the way we answer the questions and helped us out.Even gave me a few answers..through hint of course~!

Apart from that its really been a totally emo day for me and my friends.Everyone almost end up in tears.Someone even did.All cause of some fuckers fault.I just don't get it with all these bastards.Go get a life ok..!If you wanna go around fucking people then you better just o fuck your own self.Blady bitches.

I know your reading this.And if your still fucking unhappy then come and find me straight away.Don't waste your time and my time by going around spreading bullshit bout us ok.

Better of i just get it all cleared out now.I hereby state that there's nothing between me and him ok!!Nothing.Nada.Zilt.Zilch.So puh-lease stop mis-understanding and kept thinking that i'm stealing him away from you guys.Cause i'm not.

Yeah..I admit.I do like him.Correction.WE LIKE EACH OTHER.If you wanna compete with me for him then bring it on.I have no reason to back out just cause you like him also.Play things fair not the other way round please.What's de point of winning if you use those dirty and nasty tricks?

Well..back to today..

Later on the students deliver the roses.I've got two of it.One from Sabrina and the otehr from someone else.Damian deliver one of the roses to me and when he call me he look sooo blur.Haha..

If your reading this sorry yea..Still wanna get to know you better.^^

Finally school ended and guess what?He never did anything at all.What de fuck?!

I dunno what the fuck is he afraid off.I can't fucking take it anymore.I decided to talk to him tomorrow and settle everything once and for all.So wish me luck eh?

Came home and went out to dinner with my darling pet brothers!!At that moment when they came by suprised i was really touched!The xin fu feeling.The feeling taht someone actually cares for you.Someone that will be there for you no matter what.They took me out to dinner at a restaurant in KL.Forgotten the name.BBQ restaurant.

Food was awesome.Had fun.No pics though.Too lazy to take them.Came home bout 10+.

Gotten more roses,stuff toys and all from them.Chocalates too.^^

Thanks so much Jason,James,Sean,Yk,Steven and Ben.

Specially to Jason who planned everything for me.

*I lap you Jason*

Wonder how will things go tomorrow?For better or for worse?Keep reading to find out.

-Baby,plese don't keep me hanging on any longer..-


Boy , I Love You .
10:46 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x