<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Thursday, December 21, 2006

[Mood:Slightly more cheerful]
[Listening to:Dao Ma Dan by Coco Lee]

I've faced my fears.=P

What i'm trying to say here is that i've faced my fear of heights.One of my biggest fear all this time.

How?

My dad decide to go to Times Square again but this time we'll be spending the day in the theme park instead.

I'm sure most of you guys have been there before atleast once.The rides on the ground floor are under the theme known as the "Galaxy Station".Most of the rides here as you all should know has something to do with heights.

I woke up in the morning in a better mood then the one i had yesterday so i decide to tried those rides and at the same time trying to overcome my fear.

Not just that i also want to shut my stupid brothers mouth up.He said i would not dare to shit any of those things that involve heights.Lan si.

So i went and sat all the rides.One after the other.While my brother only sat 2 of the thrill rides.Who's afraid now huh?

There's 6 thrill rides altogether and i sat all of them.He did not dare to sit any of it with me and i make him admit that he's scared.And he did.Serves him right.

Among the thrill ride that i've sat are the "Ooort's Express", "DNA Mixer", "Spinning Orbit", "Spacce Attack", "Dizzy Izzy" and the "Supersonic Odyssey Roller Coaster".

Really weird names eh?

I'm so glad i managed to overcome my fear.I felt really satisfied after completing each ride and seeing the look of amazement on my brother's face.

Oh yea..how can i forget the look on his face when i make him sit the roller coaster with me?

Priceless XD

Had lunch at this restaurant name "Restaurant Peng Hua".I just ate a bowl of soup wantans and drank a class of ice lemon tea.I dare not eat much cause i'm afraid i might up upset my stomach or worse yet..throw up..urgh..

There's this malay guy that sat beside me in one of those rides and he freak out big time.I tried hard not to laugh but seriously its not easy.

I can't believe i bump into Will and his friends and not know it until they call me.-.-

The last person that i wanna meet is Will's friends.Those pathetic idiots.

I'm yet again feeling another round of satisfaction here.And i'm loving every single bit of it.


Boy , I Love You .
10:43 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x