<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Wednesday, December 13, 2006

[Mood:Neutral]
[Listening to:

I'm not feeling sleepy for once.XD

Yesterday i went out from 10am in the morning and came back at 9+ at night.I was so exhausted.I came home shower and started to reply my friends sms.

I actually was suppose to accompany Vivien to Sunway Lagoon but i ffk her again.Sorry yea jie~

I still have to accompany Jason to SW.He's taking me shopping.Woot!!~

Anyway i went out with Jason and his friends.I was the only girl in the whole group of guys there.Not just any guys.They're all cute guys.Opps?Don't get me wrong i'm not falling for any of them.They're more like a big brother to me.

We raid the streets of KL and did lots of shopping.We're cam-whoring at most of the shops everyone's staring at us.-.-

When i've loaded all the pics i'll post them here.

Later on went to Mid Valley and had lunch at Kim Gary.Eric ordered so much food.-.-"We all ate till we're all stuffed full.We end up spending more time there at Kim Gary chatting cause we are just too lazy to continue walking after having such a heavy meal.

After that we continued doing more shopping.I bought 3 tops and 2 new jeans.Jason belanja.The grand total of the items that i've bought is RM 257.XD

Later on we had dinner and Jason sent me home.After doing all that i had to o i went straight to bed.I slept before midnight.Amazing eh?

Going out again later.Will update more later.

-Joanne-


Boy , I Love You .
2:46 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x