<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Thursday, November 16, 2006

[Mood: Hyper]
[Listening to: 7 Li Xiang by Jay Chou]

I'm really addicted to chinese songs lately.Mostly it's because of very strong influence from him and his friends.If i did not talk to him today then it'll be the 4th day in a row again that we both did not talk.

I don't really blame him as i know that his having a very hard time right now and doesn't have enough time for himself.But as usual no matter how patience a person is there is always limits.

Last night i spent the night at home again talking to Aishah and Jason on the phone all night long.I don't think my dad's going to be too happy when the phone bill comes.

X_o"

I ate McD for dinner.Don't blame me i'm just sick of chinese food. +_+

I can't wait to hang out with Aishah,Phoebe,Jin Xiang and the rest next week.I'm sure it's gonna be fun with all of them around.Afterall it's a million times better then rotting at hoem right?Going out with them means time to snap lots and lots of pics!~ =P

Hoping i get to meet up with Jason later.Miss him alot.It's gaming time now..update more later..

-Joanne-


Boy , I Love You .
2:24 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x