<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Monday, November 20, 2006

[Mood: Excited]
[Listening to: Welcome To The Black Parade by MCR and We Ride by Rihanna]

Day 8

Sorry for not updating yesterday.Blogger won't allow me to do so.Anyway I'm kinda satisfy with the amount of piercing that i'm having now.I just got my ear pierced again yesterday.This time at another spot at my ear.I'm satisfy with the result.

I finally bought another 3 pairs of earrings for my other piercings.

4 pairs of earrings + piercing service =RM 50

Really cheap eh?

Sadly i don't think i get to go to the YF Camp at Genting this year.It just so happens that i have to go to Melaka on the next day of the camp.Sucks la wei..T.T

Whoa the news of me changing school next year spread damm fast man.I receive messages and testimonials from everyone asking me am i changing school.-.-"

Been really busy lately so if i did not reply any of your messages,testimonials and call you back i'm sorry yea..I promise i'll get back to you guys asap.^^

I'll upload some photos later.
-Joanne-


Boy , I Love You .
11:57 AM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x