<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Tuesday, November 14, 2006

[Mood: Blurry]
[Listening to: tui hou by Jay Chou]

My mom woke me up so early today to go out for breakfast with her.8:30 a.m..Is that consider early to you?

Anyway like i said i have too much free time at home.And that means i have alot of alone time to stay at home and think,think,think of what am i going to do next.

I told my mom since i'm so free why not i go and get a part time job?Here's the convo between us.

Me : Mom,since i'm so free till i have nothing to do at home can i go and get a part time job?
Mom : Are you serious?
Me : Yea.Obviously i'm serious.Or else why am i asking you about it?-.-"
Mom : You gotta be kidding me.You are so lazy to even do anything at home and your telling me
you want to get a part time job?
Me : But that's different.Better of i go get a job then to rot at home right?At least i don't need
to ask you for money 24/7 right?
Mom :Aiya..how much can you earn only?
Me :How i know?If you want me to stay at home everyday and do nothing i will die sooner or
later le.. x_x
Mom :Ok la..Wait for your dad to come home then you tell him about it.
Me :o_O"

Yesterday JM a.k.a Sky message me.He ask me to go online.Why?So that when we chat he and his stupid friends can go come up with more bullshit to ask me?I don't think so.I told him my internet connection low so can't go online.Then he said he wanna call me but his credit running low.So i happily said "Its ok.I don't wanna disturb you working de.Bye~"

I taught that i'm free from him for one night at least but i was wrong.He and his stupid ass friends kept calling me.Dammit.I felt like changing no but i know that's not the right way outta this shit.So again i was very very patient with them,answering every single question that is thrown on me.

Here's one of teh convo between me and one of the guys.

SL :How long you and Will couple de?
Me:Hmmm..About 2 month+ de..
SL :Oh..icic..I heard that you are gonna break with him alreday.Is that true?
Me:(thinking how the hell he knows..must be from the super big mouth of his friends) Yea.It's
true.
SL :Why?Do you know that he loves you very much?
Me:(feeling guilty again..) Yea.I know.
SL :Then since you said you gonna break up with him what are you waiting for?
Me:(What the..) I can't break up with him know ok.He's having a lot of problem now.I can't be
that mean ok..
SL :Oh..Then can we get to know each other better?
Me:(WtF?!You can just go and fuck off) Err..Ok..
SL :You wanna hang out together?
Me:Sorry recently i'm very busy..(even if i'm free i rather be bored to hell then to hang out with
losers like you)
SL :(sounding dissapointed) Ok then..Tell me when your free ok?
Me:Ok sure..(yea..slowly wait la..not even in a million years) So did you guys gathered enough
money for Will already?
SL :Not enough yet.Need a few more thousand.
Me:Ok..I wish i could do something but there's nothing i can do at all.Sorry..

FYI:Will lost in gambling on football..(stupid right?) and owes people money.So now he's in
trouble and i can do nothing at all to help him.. :'(

SL :Nevermind..It's not your fault anyway.So..Let's talk about something else.Want to tell me
more about you?
Me:(heellloooo??My boyfriend's in so much trouble and am worried sick about him and now
your asking stuffs like that?That's your friend you idiot!!) Opps..sorry ya but i'm busy right
and my phone is running outta battery.I'll talk to you later ok?Bye..
SL :Ok la..Bye..take care ya..

(end of conversation with the jerk)

Even the tiniest bit of happiness is extracted from my facial expression.I just went straight to my room.tQ guys..for ruining another night for me which i would spend sitting in my room crying alone or finding solitude in Jason instead of spending the night out with friends drinking and having a good time.

Dammit all to hell..Seriously i need a time out or else i will explode one day. =(

Enough about what happen between me and those jerks already.Argh..Pms-ing now..sucks..spoil my mood only..

Feel hungry de..byee~~

-Joanne-


Boy , I Love You .
9:58 AM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x