<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Sunday, November 12, 2006

Finally i had the time to sit here and blog after a long,tiring and definetly a day full of shit and tears.Maybe again today is not my day as well.Fuck it.

Today my dad brought me to the phone dealer where i bought my phone from.The guy said i had to leave my phone there at the shop so they can repair it bla bla bla..

So obviously i was very very dissapointed.The look of dissapointment is so clearly shown across my face.Then i went to the salon to meet my mom and sister while my dad n grandma went to shop.I just don't get it.She's so old already still want to buy branded clothes for what?Its not like anyone will notice it.

I told my mom i wanted to straighten my hair now.She said it's better if i get it done next week.So i got even more fustrated after that.Suddenly my mom ask me if i wanna highlight my hair again.At that moment i was just so dissapointed and sad that i did not say anything and just look at her.

She said i could get all of it done next week.But the hairstylist there,Alex,told me that the latest hair style now is like those kinda crimp type.All the hairstylist in the shop is having the same hairstyle now.So i taught why not i straighten my hair and get some of it crimp?That would be a good change for me.After all my hair now is too good girl look alike.After that i'll highlight it purple and red i guess.Alex said if i wanna highlight my hair two colours will look better.

So that means i'll have about 5-6 days to think about what am i gonna do with my hair.But still i look really dissapointed.Everyone noticed that and said nice stuffs to make me feel better but honestly nothing helped even one tiny bit.My phone is a part of me and i'll have to part with it for God knows how long.Meanwhile i have to use another phone.It really sucks alot.


I went home and my dad just had to break the news to me at such a terrible time.I mean c'mon doesn't the adults knows anything about timing?He told me that he have decided to change me to Sri Sedaya school next year.I just stood there stunt.I wanted to open my mouth and speak but nothing comes out.Then he ask me is it ok i just stood there and stare at him.It was like an awkward silence between us.So i just walked away from there and head straight to my room.

I mean i'm not saying that i have anything about going to that school and the fact that i hate my current school (SMK USJ 4) cause this place is full of crappy people and lots of assholic teachers.But why do you have to tell me that now?Among all the other time?Why now?!I dunno why but the second i lock the damm door of my room and my tears just feel down.At first i don't even know the reason i'm crying.Then i realise that i'm going to a new school,meeting new people,starting out all over again.That means i'll be crawling outta my warm and comfy spot to somewhere new.Gr-rrr-eatt..Just can't wait.

After crying i don't even care anymore about which fucking school am i going to next year.I think maybe it is a good idea after all.I can be free of all the crappy people and those assholic teachers.Sri Sedaya is a very good school and i can concentrate more on my studies as i'll be having PMR next year.The schooling time is from 8a.m.-3.30p.m.That leave me with less time to do other things which i kinda good in a way.Come home,bath,sleep,dinner,tv,homework,sleep.Good planning eh?

Cause my bro and sis goes to the same school and their homework is like a huge load!I seriously mean it.And they are both in primary 1 and 6 only.Go figure yourself.

I'm a mess right now and the more things i have to do the better.At least i can keep my mind off things.I taught of taking up a part time job as well to fill up my time during this holiday.Then i'll have less time to think about him and his friends.

So now i'll have to bear with my phone not with me and also the fact that he is in great danger.The worst part is that i can't be at his sight when he needs me to be there for him.I can only pray for his safety and hopefully all this shit will end soon.

May God bless you Will..

-Joanne-


Boy , I Love You .
9:16 PM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x