<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30021813?origin\x3dhttps://rain-of-resentment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl



Name .
Birthday .
School .
Any other information about yourself (:


♥ Links

Aaron LJX
Ai Ping
Amelia
Denise
Felicia
Gowri
Hilary
Karyn
Kok Ping
Mariah
Shao Min
Sherilyn
Vincent
Zack
Other Blogs.
Dawn
Xia Xue
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
Everything that you are wishing for (:


♥ Tagboard

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:

♥ Friday, November 10, 2006

Attention to all you people out there who reads my blog.If you guys like what your seeing at my blog currently then tQ very much.And for those of you who don't like reading my blog then just don't read it.FYI i never posted a huge sign above my blog saying please read my blog or watsoever.If you want to read it then go ahead if not then just leave.Cause here at my blog i dare to bare it all.The good and the bad that's happening in my life.And in conjunction with that i had a bitchy encounter with someone.Read on..

Seriously yesterday really wasn't my day.Things after things go wrong.It's like nothing at all seems to go right.So i'm sure you can just guessed it.It just spoiled my mood for the whole day.The worst part is that my phone is keep on testing my patience.i mean c'mon just gimme a break ok.I had to ask my dad to get me a new phone again.And meanwhile i had to use another phone.That seriously sucks.

But thank God i've recover much and my mom allow me to go out at nite again.I just can't imagine myself staying at home at nite for the next 2 months.I seriously can just die of boredom.And i decide to go lesser at nite next year cause i'll be having PMR.So i'm gonna enjoy myself now.=P

Actually after all the things which didn't go right for me today i decide better off to stay at home.While i was in my room watching tv suddenly my mom came up to my room saying a friend of mine came.i was suprised cause i didn't expect anyone over.So i went downstairs to the living room.My so-called friend is someone i have never meet before.Argh..At that moment i had a feeling telling me that something is not right.And whenever i had those feelings things always did turn out the very way i felt.

I hate that feeling.Anyway the girl introduce herself as Janice.She asked me if i know another guy name Jason Lim.I said yes.Then she said i must be Joanne.Again i said yes.She said we both need to talk so she ask me to go out with her to somewhere private to talk.I said ok since staying at home was just a bore anyway.Looking at her (Janice) she must at least be 19.Considering the fact she can drive already as well.

It was like really awkward being in the car with a stranger i barely know except for her name.She drove us to her house.i'm like "Uh oh."It seems that there are people there at her house expecting our arrival.When i step in everyone eyes land on me.It's so awkward.Argh..Janice ask me to sit down and she said "I don't wanna waste your time and my time here so i'm gonna get straight to the damm point.Did you go around bitching to other people about us?And did you go steal my friends boyfriend?"I'm like"First of all i don't even know who you are.And second of all i'm never interested in other girls guys.So please don't just come right up to me and blame me."I sat there quietly for a few minutes while they talked.So later on they start talking again and asking me crap.Like WtF?!How many times must i say to get it into your stupid brain?


Finally they give up asking me cause they know i'll just give them the same answer.Which is what i'm gonna do.Suprisingly Janice apologise to me after that.She said "I'm sorry for being really rude to you.We just wanna find out who's been doing all this shit.I mean spreading rumours about us and all.Those people are totally trying to ruin our rep.I mean if we find out who those bitches are they're screwed up.If you know anyone who did this tell us ok?" "Ok."is what i replied."Let me make this up to you.You seem like a really nice person and we're sorry bout just now.Let's go get a drink and we'll get to know each other better."At least Janice knows how to say sorry.Unlike Mei Yen.So bitchy.It's her fault and she refuse to admit.It's her stupid idea to come and find me.But if it wasn't for her stupid idea i wouldn't get to know Janice,Alex and the rest.Although i regret meeting Mei Yen but still..

I don't even care if you read this cause i know you''ll read it.Janice say she wanna stay updated with whats happening with me.I'm being kind here by not posting your photo here and let everyone see it.So please learn to shut your fucking big mouth up and stop telling lies about me.FYI even if i flirt with whoever that is my business not your so shut up and mind your own business bitch.As long as i'm not flirting with anyone that belongs to you then it's none of your concern.And if you see me constantly off9 you should be smart enough to know that i've block u.(I hate you Mei Yen) (Fuck off and get a life of your own and leave mind alone) (You Bitch)

i think that's enough info for the main time.will update more soon.

-joanne-


Boy , I Love You .
9:55 AM


Sweetalks

Clicks and out you go!
Pasts
loves, June 2006
loves, July 2006
loves, August 2006
loves, September 2006
loves, October 2006
loves, November 2006
loves, December 2006
loves, January 2007
loves, February 2007
loves, March 2007
loves, April 2007
loves, May 2007
loves, June 2007
loves, July 2007

Credits
Designer: x
Brushes: x
Image: x
Others: x